Established in 1947 as a family company in the region of Turin, Italy OLSA was originally engaged in the production of plate-stamped components to the automobile industry. In 1958, OLSA turned into a corporation, acting also in the manufacturing of rear lights and dome lamps for commercial vehicles, as well as car ashtrays.
Following an aggressive business approach, OLSA has consolidated operations over the years in the automobile market in Italy and worldwide, becoming a reference trademark in the vehicle lighting segment.
As a result of the company’s growth strategy seeking for new markets, OLSA Brasil was founded in 1999, being primarily focused on supplying the Brazilian market with vehicle lighting components, as dome, glove and trunk lamps, as well as brake lights, turning signals, license plate lamps and rear reflectors.
Since its startup, OLSA Brasil has been growing in the local automobile market, providing high-quality lighting products to both passenger and commercial vehicle manufacturers, premised on its firm commitment to customer satisfaction and environment conservation. The Company has been already certified for ISO TS 16949: 2002 and ISO 14000.
Major Customers Served by OLSA Brasil:
- VW do Brasil
- FORD do Brasil
- FIAT do Brasil
- Johnson Controls